[ExI] atheists/religion

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:20:08 UTC 2020

At some point, in my opinion, atheism will be seen, by scientists and the
academic community, as a ridiculous and antiquated viewpoint.  will

Not unless they change the epistemology of science.   A far better bet is
when the geneticists manage to eliminate superstitious behavior and false
correlation, religion as we know it will entirely disappear.  bill w

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 1:14 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <