[ExI] next county

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:23:04 UTC 2020

When a government program retains massive funding and universal support
despite it being literally impossible for it to fulfill its stated
objectives, assume that the stated objectives are a lie and that it is
fulfilling its /actual/ objectives perfectly.

The actual objective of those state COVID dashboards is /not/ to empower a
vast army of amateur citizen epidemiologists. That would be absurd and
counterproductive. The state already has all the epidemiology expertise it
needs on tap.

The /actual/ objective of thos COVID dashboards is to make us afraid.

And they are working perfectly for the overwhelming majority of the
population.

No problems here. Move along, citizen..

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 7:52 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <