[ExI] next county

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:37:05 UTC 2020

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

snip

> Keith thanks for that post.  It was one of the most insight-filled commentaries I have seen here, not a trace of political content or campaigning,

Thanks for the compliment.  My actual thoughts on the current
situation puts John in the shade.  Worse, I understand the stone age
origins of the situation even if I fail to pass that understanding to
many on this list.  (it is somewhat involved.)

Some on this list know that my last (failed) attempt to change
something of this class got me refugee status in Canada for a few
years followed by months in solitary confinement in a jail that is now
a hotbed of virus infection.

The FBI failed as well.  The cult's influence forced the FBI off a
case involving human trafficking and illegal confinement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)

https://tonyortega.org/2017/05/03/confirmation-of-the-2009-fbi-trafficking-probe-of-scientology-that-the-church-denied/

If any of you wonder why I self-censor . . . .

Keith