[ExI] next county

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:10:19 UTC 2020

Well Dylan, what would you do?  Maybe we should have done this with the
flu.  How do you come up with an equation or something that balances
economic loss with loss of life?  How much is a life worth?  Of course if
we all stayed indoors no one would die of a lightning strike, eh?    bill w

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 2:50 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <