[ExI] next county

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:50:28 UTC 2020

The virus has quite a few effects on the body.  Isn't it probable that a
person dying of something else would not have died if he didn't have the
virus?  That means the combination killed him, not just the virus and not
just whatever he had.  In other words, perhaps the immune system was
overloaded.
bill w

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:10 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <