[ExI] Do your own research

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:12:52 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 10:47 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> And I must conclude that today's science deniers tend to be ideological
> stooges of the right.

> *Right on, Daddio, as someone used to say.  bill w*

Don't be a square, make love not war. By the way I just ran across an
interesting statistic, during the past month 1.9 million Americans have
tested positive for COVID-19, that's *OVER FIVE TIMES* as much as *ALL* of
Europe and Australia and Canada and South Korea and Japan *COMBINED*!
Therefore it may not be entirely unreasonable to conclude that maybe just
maybe the USA is doing something a teeny tiny bit wrong.

John K Clark