[ExI] don't bother

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:22:52 UTC 2020

Not that I'm a linguist, but having studied Latin many moons ago, my vote
would be for that to be the lingua franca.  It may not be the most exciting
or beautiful language, but it is very well structured and generally follows
well defined rules.   There's a big difference between the Latin spoken by
Virgil/Cicero compared to the unwashed masses, but I believe it would be a
good choice.   English (at least for now) is the defacto one, in the past
it was French.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 1:19 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <