[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:51:49 UTC 2020

It is my earnest hope that Stalin, Hitler, and Mao have set records for
killing people that will last forever.   Surely among the worst people who
have ever lived.

But let's take a look at Trump without the politics:  from the first he has
advocated things that have with a virtual certainty influenced his
followers, some of whom likely believe everything he says, to react to the
virus  in ways that have, without any doubt, led to their spreading or
getting the virus, of which some died.  He is responsible for that and he
does not care, because he apparently thinks that reactions to the virus can
hurt his chances of re-election.  I may not have this exactly right, but I
think that he had medical aid cut off to his niece's child because she
wrote a book about him.  How vile do you want?  He can't wait to call
Harris 'nasty'.  He is the poster boy for anti feminisn  "grab 'em by the
pussy'.  If anyone does not find the above vile, then I say they are like
him.  16,000+ lies.  Maybe by the time I get through with Duped I will
understand why anyone at all believes him.

bill w

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 12:05 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <