[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:01:46 UTC 2020

I think the larger, simpler question is "do masks even work?"  I'm not
opposed to trying them because any health risk from wearing one seems low,
 That said, there is quite a substantial body of evidence that surgical
masks are not of much value in stopping small infectious agents, let alone
cloth ones and bandannas. It's also a big assumption to believe people are
wearing and handling them properly.

And please don't label me a mask denier for following the actual science in
questioning their utility.  Like I said, I wear one myself, but I have
grown increasingly skeptical of how much difference they make in
transmission.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 3:03 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <