[ExI] diamonds falling

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:01:32 UTC 2020

Jews are heavily involved in the money/stock markets.  Highest income of
any religious group.  Simply, they are good at money.  I think it's all
about envy.  They are actually disparaged because of their money ability -
'money-grasping Jew' - as if the people who say such things don't care a
bit about money.  Jealousy; that's all it takes.    bill w

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 5:03 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <