[ExI] Worst ever

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:10:48 UTC 2020

I thought we were going to get away from straight up politically motivated
posts on this list?  There is an extreme amount of inflammatory invective
still being hurled around here with some trolling added in.   I'm perfectly
happy to turn it into a political free for all, but since we've agreed that
this list isn't the place, shouldn't the rule be respected?

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 10:07 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <