[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:40:43 UTC 2020

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

snip

> A repeated challenge to you John is simple: can you discuss something like power abuse, Patriot Act, FISA and such without resorting to politics?

These are inherently political topics.  I couldn't do it.  Asking John
to do it verges on being mean.

I should add that spike's political postings bug me more than John's
and that's before I consider his hard to read formating.  If you don't
like what someone is saying, skip the post.

If you want to see fewer of John's "political" postings, you could ask
spike to quit responding to him.

Keith