[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 22 18:58:04 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of SR Ballard via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

It is entirely possible to have an off list political discussion group, no?

SR Ballard

Sounds like SR is in.  Good chance Keith is in.  John, if he is willing to run it (SR is too nice for that role I fear) I am in, might be others would come.

Build it John.  The internationals wouldn’t complain because they would be visitors in a sense.  Imagine a bar with a big NO BITCHING sign.  {8^D

I would offer to moderate but I fear my presence might be intermittent, depending on how things go these next coupla weeks, and… what happens with that covid data from the bike rally of all things.  If those numbers are really low, we have some thinking and work to do at the school.  If they are really high, we have work to do at the school.  If those  numbers come back at about what I expect, we still have work to do at the school.

It would be tragically interesting methinks.