[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 22 22:44:00 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Sherwood <bronto at pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Cool thanks for that.  If I am forced to moderate, I refuse to talk to Queen Elizabeth.  She gives me the heebie bajeebies with that whole stiff wave business, making her look like she has only one remaining moving part.  But I have a theory on that.  As ladies age, they get that whole under the arm flap thing going, and they don't like it because it looks too much like their mother and grandmother's flabby triceps that used to gross them out before they developed the same thing for all the same reasons.  I won't address her, even if there is little risk of her ordering off with my head.  She would do that stiff arm with the flabby tricep and I would be soooo outta there.

Anton are you in with our temporary anger mismanagement group?