[ExI] filter ban

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Aug 23 11:36:45 UTC 2020

We had an idea which might get things cooking over on USPolitics: mutually agree to not filter everyone who joins us.  Then if you suspect no one is responding to you over on ExI main, it might be because they have you filtered here.  But if you show up on USpolitics, you get unfiltered there, which unfilters you back over here.

Cool!

I don't know what's up with US politics.  It has been in existence for several hours now and we have had no shrieking arguments.  Will is over there posting stuff we all agree on, oy vey, and we can't filter him away for being reasonable.

A question I asked: if you are or were to become a single-issue kind of politico, what is that one most important issue and where do you stand?

Don't answer it here, answer it there.  You might already be spam filtered here.  You won't be there.  Post to me to join.