[ExI] who is in favor of pardoning Snowden?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Aug 23 21:43:51 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] who is in favor of pardoning Snowden?

On 2020-8-23 07:04, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
>>... Most of the readers over here have you in their spam filters for
> breaking rules 1 and 2.

>...Can you know that?

No.  When I was moderator and received complains, I advised them to filter
the offender.  As moderator, I did not have that option, being responsible
for reading content.

I don't know how many followed my suggestion, but over on ExiPolitics, the
participants there have an assured audience.

Anton, you declined before, but the invitation remains open.  It's a
temporary arrangement.