[ExI] Exi Political Posting

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:52:34 UTC 2020

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 7:53 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <

> I think it’s to prevent resentment towards mod

That could have been the intention but if so it hasn't worked worth a damn.
Maybe it's just me but I think it would be useful to know if the person
controlling the fate of the list was closer to a libertarian scientist or a
Christian fundamentalist who thought the world started in 4004BC, or at
least know if he or she had ever made a post to this list before he or she
started issuing orders.

John K Clark