[ExI] the law

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Aug 26 17:26:23 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] the law

>…Return to reading Haidt is a great idea.  Particularly the parts about the differences between conservatives and liberals that those of us who think there is no difference should read.   bill w

BillW, I have read Haidt’s work and agree with most of it.  It doesn’t talk much about why liberals and conservatives seem to agree on government overspending and borrowing the difference.  I need Haidt to explain why those two guys agree on that, and why I disagree.

We might need to take this over to ExiPolitics if we go deep on it.