[ExI] corruption

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:03:10 UTC 2020

Transparency - yes, and a reply I forgot to make:  one study done by ???
showed that a lot of stuff not at all relating to national security was
made Top Secret by the Bush administration.  How do we stop them from doing
that?  And how do we stop them from making laws leaving back doors and
loopholes?  Or just quid pro quo: "It's pork."  "No. it's for the people of
my district (including my brother, wife, sons, etc.")  "I voted for your
museum of untied knots, didn't I?"  bill w

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 3:56 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <