[ExI] ‘The game has changed.’ AI triumphs at solving protein structures

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 02:36:10 UTC 2020

It's an example of a problem that lots of highly-trained high-resources
humans were unable to solve prior to applying AI.

That's not 100% proof that they could never have solved it on their own,
but it may be as close as will ever be gotten now that the problem has been
(mostly) solved.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:21 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <