[ExI] slavery

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 15:12:03 UTC 2020

Spike, you mentioned that your Indian and probably other Asian students had
no idea of what went on in the South re slavery.

Well, I have to tell you:  we don't know about it either.  The history
books taight in public schools could be searched and I'll bet you cannot
find a mention of lynching etc.   A case of the losers getting to write the
history.

Most people here do not think that the cause of the war had anything to do
with slavery  - states' rights, they say.  Repel Northern aggression.  Just
another case of believing what you want to believe.
bill w