[ExI] 2 yr old solution to trolley problem

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 7 20:10:20 UTC 2020

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

https://youtu.be/-N_RZJUAQY4

But what if… that child grows up to be a mass murdering teenage psychopath?  We saw it developing in him at age 2, or already there at that age.  Sheesh, what a world we live in.

>…Alternatively, what if that child grows up with a grim understanding of death, motivating a drive to conquer all forms of death that are conquerable and allow even those who died to violence to live further?  Adrian

Excellent, what a marvelous take on a grimly humorous uh oh.  Well done sir.