[ExI] krugman

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:18:59 UTC 2020

recent political events have taught Americans, at least, to fear the rising
power of some groups within this country more than we fear some
hypothetical threat from abroad.

Obviously the world is still out there, and while world trade may be
stagnating, it’s still much bigger than it was a few decades ago. But
America’s future will be defined by what we do at home, not on some global
playing field.

Reminiscent of Pogo - 'We have met the enemy and it is us."  It appears
that some of us have refused the melting pot.

bill w