[ExI] word of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:59:02 UTC 2020

Bad? If you are eating yourself you know exactly what the meat has been
through, in terms of what you have eaten, smoked, drank, meds you have
taken and so on.  Should be the healthiest meat you can eat.  No added
hormones, no mercury, no depleting the oceans or harming the ozone layers.
I am sure Spike can think of many more things, eh Spike?  bill w

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 4:24 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <