[ExI] The ugly Neanderthal

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Dec 12 15:01:47 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 2:01 AM

### It's more complicated. Being on the same chromosome results in genetic linkage. There are many cases in selective breeding where a desired trait is genetically linked to irrelevant or deleterious traits, …

Finally, peace will reign, when no more assholes are born.

Rafal

Hi Rafal, great to see you back posting again.  We have been worried about you: perhaps you caught something in the hospital and had already been frozen by now.  Your posts are the most insightful I have ever seen on ExI.

Welcome back, me lad!