[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:54:31 UTC 2020

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 3:31 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Simplify your life, put away the weed and the alcohol, enjoy life fully
> sober.  Lots here to enjoy

Without sufficient kind and number of chemical there is nothing to observe
that you would call sober.

So i propose that even the milder "character flaw" be shortened to simply
"character"

You don't really even understand sobreity if you've never been far enough
from it to gain perspective. Likewise without direct experience of a city
you've never visited grants little authority to give directions to
inhabitants or even tourists.

I don't like raw tomatoes.  I respect your preference to have them in a
salad or on your sammich... I appreciate reciprocal respect to not.  It
gets weird when one group tries to "ban" behaviors of another.

Yeah, from here we have to discuss shared resources of "common good" - but
that seems like a stretch for tomatoes or thc