[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 23:29:11 UTC 2020

Ten years after I quite smoking I had the opportunity to have a drag from
my favorite:  Salem. So I took a big one and inhaled and proved to myself
that I could start back on two packs a day extremely easily.  I didn't, but
to tell the truth, if I knew for sure that I had a short time to live, I
think I would start back.  I think it is the worst addiction in terms of
changing your brain.  It has been said that one puff permanently changes
your brain.  Alcohol - I never relapsed but I did order a beer with pizza
once after a few years.  I didn't even finish it.  I was through with it.

However, I have a high tolerance for opioids and if I can't get enough
painkiller when my cancer spreads into my bones, I will take it up again,
no question.  Just as a medication.   bill w

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 4:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <