[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 17 04:08:52 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:06 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

at some point, I don’t see why not use them.  I will wait until about 85, or a little longer if my health is good then

spike

>…WEll, just keep in mind that many if not most smokers want to quit.

Better idea: get the nicotine patches or the gum.  I don’t know anyone who took that up without ever being a smoker, but if we looked, perhaps we could find people who did it that way.  There is a near-zero chance I would take up burning leaves: too stinky.

I haven’t heard there is any health risks to nicotine gum or patches.