[ExI] The Milky Way is probably full of dead civilizations

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 23:12:46 UTC 2020

"Have you wondered why there are so many dead worlds out there? Let me tell
you why. It’s because despite the best advice of people who /know/ what
they are talking about, other people insist on doing the most /massively
stupid/ things."

– Galen to Captain Gideon. Babylon 5: Crusade

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 3:31 PM BillK via extropy-chat <