[ExI] Japanese education

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 06:53:16 UTC 2020

Public schools in Japan sound pretty horrific. But how much of this still
holds true? I have heard that on the positive side, students learn to take
pride in their school by daily cleaning it up. I think that would have been
a good experience for the kids I went to school with...

I wonder if the Japanese school system is one of the major factors
regarding the deep decline in marriage and childbearing over there. It
seems like it could be.

I've read that South Korean highschools have a great deal of student versus
student violence, more so than Japan.

John

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 12:43 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <