[ExI] I caught the covid

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:04:54 UTC 2020

 I am not wearing a mask, unless directly forced to. They have been proven
useless in the context of the Wuhan virus spread.

Rafal
I read where the governor of Kansas issued a mandate but the legislature
voted to make it optional by counties.  So they did.  The infection rate in
the counties that did not follow the mandate  was 100% increase.  In the
counties that followed it, it was 6 percent.  What more do you need?

bill w

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 5:43 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <