[ExI] hiccups

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:26:34 UTC 2020

I cited a bunch of stuff I found on WebMD this morning to a doctor (high
white blood cell count - antibiotic) and she fussed at me for using Google
although she could not contradict what I found.  I suppose they get really
tired of hearing the word 'Google' from people who have no idea how to
process what they find there.

(If only Google could serve as my now defective memory.  Yet in some ways
it can.)

bill w
bill w

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 9:55 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <