[ExI] hiccups

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 17:37:22 UTC 2020

You are right, of course.  It often doesn't help when you are not only
smarter but more knowledgeable (or vice versa).  I always say something
like "I know you can't keep up on everything, but I found that........."
Whether this mollifies them I dunno.   I do try.  But the fact is that you
and I and probably most of our group are smarter than the average
physicians.   I do sympathize with their inability to keep up with their
fields and see dozens or scores of patients a week (and my doctor is often
complaining about the paperwork he has to do, esp. with Medicare patients,
which is why I have had trouble at times getting a doctor to accept me - I
have been turned down, and in one instance, kicked out.)  bill w

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 11:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <