[ExI] Yahoo Groups Was Shut Down

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:58:01 UTC 2020

I thought the idea was to view them, then in a more lusty state, engage the
actual with your wife.  Where does talk come in?  With your wife, yes.
With a video?  Talk to me is impossible since I am usually in a near
comatose state.

Which reminds me of a statement about prostitutes.   "Why does that good
looking rich guy hire prostitutes to go to his home and have sex with him?
Many would do it for nothing."  "He is not paying them for sex.  He is
paying for them to leave afterwards."    bill w
bill w

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 12:07 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <