[ExI] very informative

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Dec 29 05:17:41 UTC 2020

Cc: F. C. Moulton <moulton at moulton.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] very informative

>...It is unclear if people think they are being cute by saying "one race"
without giving their context when clearly there are at least two different
usages of the term...
--
F. C. Moulton
moulton at moulton.com

This is a discussion to be taken up with the University of California
system.  They say there is one race.  I don't recall them offering a context
or nuances.  They have entire undergraduate majors in that topic.  It is not
my area of expertise, so I will not contest their word on it.