[ExI] Political Relativism (was very informative)

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Wed Dec 30 00:49:07 UTC 2020

Quoting Bill Wallace:

>> But you are correct in that extremists on both
>> the left and the right become increasingly authoritarian the further
>> out on their respective wings they are.

> Can I get a link to that data, please?  bill w

Examples of far right-wing authoritarianism:
Nazi Germany- https://muse.jhu.edu/article/13553
Fascist Italy-
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2001/jun/25/artsandhumanities.highereducation

Examples of far left-wing authoritarianism:
Soviet Union-
https://www.grunge.com/172246/the-worst-part-of-the-ussr-isnt-what-you-think/
People's Republic of China-
https://www.cfr.org/article/communist-chinas-painful-human-rights-story

Can you think of any historical or current counter-examples of a
fascist or communist state where the people were free?

Stuart LaForge