[ExI] very informative

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:52:33 UTC 2020

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 10:30 AM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I got 100, 85.  Just about the top of the pyramid.  LIbertarian.

Cool. I got 100, 90. Probably favoring mandatory military service kept me
from a "perfect" score. Ideally, the military budget would shrink to
fraction of the current levels and an all-voluntary military would be fine,
but right now I just think it encourages war because we have all the people
we need volunteering.

 The main reason I did not score 100 on the second is that to implement
> some of the changes,such as in welfare and health care would be very
> disruptive and drastically different from what we have now.  Or you could
> look at it like some of my liberal tendencies crept in.  The total
> Libertarian position will never happen, I think.  Too much in the direction
> of Social Darwinism.

Yea, it's more about what you believe than what you think will happen.

-Dave