[ExI] Political Relativism (was very informative)

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:12:17 UTC 2020

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 10:37 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Dave, Just sent my polquiz test scores.  The test on politicalcompass.com
> is two dimensional, and on it I score libertarian liberal.

I got:
  Economic Left/Right: 5.63
  Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38

Which is consistent with polquiz, but I found politicalcompass.org (not
.com) to be harder to answer. There were too many questions that I could
have answered "strongly disagree" or "strongly agree". E.g., the first
question:

  If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve
humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

I think serving humanity can, and should, be consistent with the interests
of trans-national corporations.

-Dave