[ExI] Political Relativism (was very informative)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:06:09 UTC 2020

Ja, that one is nearly self-contradictory.  Manipulating money can be a
contribution to society in itself.  Furthermore: people who have a ton of
money would likely make their most important contributions to society with
that ton of money.  Spike

That money goes somewhere and benefits people, the people who sell him
goods and services.  Keeps money moving around, which is good, I think.
 bill w

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 7:01 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <