[ExI] very informative

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Thu Dec 31 11:28:06 UTC 2020

On 30/12/2020 22:30, Adrian Tymes wrote:
> ... for instance, one's belief about the presence or absence of a
> supernatural entity not detectable by science.

Just a niggle about that. I'd suggest it should read "one's belief or
nonbelief about the presence of a supernatural entity...".

Otherwise, it implies that you can only believe that there is, or
believe that there isn't, such an entity, eliminating the possibility of
not having a belief, and playing right into the hands of the god-squad
who insist that everyone is 'a believer'.

--
Ben Zaiboc