[ExI] global moral code (was:Re: very informative)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:10:15 UTC 2020

Since our country has been so successful I cannot understand why our
BOR (Bill of Rights) has not been widely adopted.  To me it is the most
important political document in history.  Why would anyone turn down rights
unless they are forced?   bill w

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 8:53 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <