[ExI] Motivated Reasoning

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:34:21 UTC 2020

I have probably seen 95% of the original series. Including the episode in question. Leonard is one of my uncles...

My mom dated what’s-his-face from Wrath of Khan.

My grandma was an original SMOF (Lord God Admiral Ma’am Sir), and helped organize at least 1 World Con. She was a serious help at various conventions in the San Antonio-Austin Area. I grew up working 16 hour days at Con Suites, especially Dragon Con.

I have an original phaser from the filming of the original series, signed by one of them. Probably my uncle.

SR Ballard