[ExI] Dodged the bullet maybe

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 15:36:23 UTC 2020

Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:

> You should read the article.

I did.

Any article that cites the Washington Times and London’s Daily Mail
needs to be very carefully examined if not just dismissed out of hand.
The only worse source would be to cite the National Enquirer

> It's by someone with pedigree and it is quite
comprehensive.  It uses standaed biological assessment techniques.  The
gist is, as Dylan said, that there is a strange portion of the genome which
may need explanation.  Biology is my wheelhouse.

I have followed the subject for decades.

> If you read it and still disagree, then we can talk.

Or we can just let it ride for a couple of months and see how it is
treated by more reliable sources.  I acknowledge that you might be
right, but I think the chances are remote.

Keith