[ExI] online betting on ideas futures

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:10:51 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 11:48 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

> In 2012, a group named Tony76 scammed a bunch of people on the original
> Silk Road to the tune of 400k in BTC at 5$ per.  I know--I was there.
> That's worth 800 million bucks today.  Then they came back under another
> name and did it again.

That's the problem with people that want anonymity, and fight to not be
tracked as a default.

They want to be able to continue to slap anyone they want, every day,
anonymously.

The world would be so much better if everyone knows everything.

Brent