[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:34:35 UTC 2020

Stathis,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 2:22 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <

> I see no reason why the third robot should lack qualia and the first two
> should have them.

You have got to be kidding me.  This is totally shocking to me.  No wonder
we are having such problems communicating.

You must be completely not understanding anything I've been talking about
how the word red isn't physically red.  While our knowledge of red things
has a physical redness quality.
You think these two different representations of red things are in any way
the same??????

PIcking my jaw up off the floor.

Brent