[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 20:32:43 UTC 2020

Hi Dylan,
It matters because of the fact that you can invert the perception of red
green anywhere along the perception chain, as illustrated in this video
<https://canonizer.com/videos/consciousness/>.  This video is modeling both
the strawberry, and knowledge of a strawberry.  This knowledge can have
either the redness or grenness quality, for the same red, depending on
whether it is inverted or not.
In other words, robot number 2 is purposely designed to have this inversion
from robot number one.  Yet they can still both pick "red" strawberries,
despite having knowledge of the same strawberry that has differing physical
qualities.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <