[ExI] Mental Phenomena

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:38:22 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:10 AM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <

*> I'm sorry I used this term "PURE quale" pure, originally used by John.
> I have no idea what this means, *

Well if you don't know what it means who does? Not me that's for sure,
you're the one who wants to discover what a quale is at its purest most
fundamental level, and I'm the one who says there is no such level.

> *other than something that is not physically real. *

Everything I can imagine is physically real, or at least caused by
something physically real, because even my most fanciful  imaginings are
cause by a real arrangement of physical neurons in my head.

John K Clark