[ExI] Fwd: Fwd: Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:43:13 UTC 2020

Hi Stathis,
Yes, exactly.  And the inverter filter for half the knowledge could be
anywhere in the chain of events between the target of perception and our
knowledge of such.

And you would know, as surely as you know "I think therefore I am" what
redness was like and how it was inverted for both hemispheres of knowledge,
right?
Objective observation, since it requires interpretation, can be mistaken.
After all, we could be a brain in a vat, or it could only be a 'seeming'
But, experiencing half of your visual knowledge being red green inverted,
could not be mistaken.