[ExI] Direct Music

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 03:07:04 UTC 2020

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 9:26 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

>   But eventually someone with such a device will attempt hip hop.  Then
> the arm will reach over, pick up the 44 magnum and blast some hapless prole.

Oh you sweet thing.  There is a lot more to hip hop than 'Straight Outta
Compton'.  It is certainly the genre with the most intelligently crafted
lyrics in all modern music owing to the need to craft complex mathematical
patterns with words.  Also probably the genre with the least intelligently
crafted lyrics in all modern music!  But good hip hop is fucking
incredible.  I can turn you on to some if you wish.