[ExI] A world drowning in excess savings

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 05:31:55 UTC 2020

I listen to Ramsey basically every morning while I open my restaurant. People get so clouded by their emotions that they become literally unable to make rational, long-term choices.

Economics is not driven by rational, self-interested actors. If it were, advertising would look completely different.

What if we had a Ramsey type podcast for STEM majors that steered them towards transhumanist projects. Wouldn’t that be something?

I’d listen to that while I work my worst-than-every-other-list-member-job. Ah, I had such high hopes for myself. I suppose I could still do something but I seem to dabble far too much and have now dropped out of college 3 times. Oh well!

SR Ballard